Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Post #100!!!

I am so tired and I hurt. Took a vinyasa yoga class this morning. I was so proud of myself because I completed the class. I had to sit on the floor for about 10 minutes before I could roll up my mat. Sit another 5 in the lobby to put my shoes on and gear up to go to the car. I had an appointment after that and crashed as soon as I got home. Right now I'm so tired I can't think straight. This is all good right? Lol let's see how long it takes to bounce back. I'm in bed trying to get the strength to take my clothes off. I ordered out (delivery) and ate in bed. Not good, but beats starving. I'm a work in progress!:) time to drag myself out of bed and at the very least get out of these clothes and go back to bed. Goodnight.
Live.Love.Laugh.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment