Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feeling Fabulous!

I had to get a cortisone shot on Friday.  I was having a lot of pain in my hip and having a hard time walking. This was my first shot. It didn't work right away like I had heard it would so I was nervous. But the next day- yeah baby. I was up and ready to go. I moved around so much that I had forgotten about all the other aches and pains and the fatigue. It all came back but there was not crash, I just had to slow down.

My thyroid test came back normal so the hair loss is not due to the thyroid. Not surprised. I'm O.K . with the hair. I didn't fall in love with the dreads until the second year so I just have to wait it out.

I'm tired. I feel like I have so much on my plate. I put it there. I'm confused about what to do. I'm handling it all so far. I guess I still feel like I have to do something. I can't just be. I have to get involved and with me that generally means take charge. I'm not a delegator, I'm a worker bee so I always have to do everything. I use to like it that way. Is that a controll issue?:) Now it doesn't sit so well.

What happened to feeling fabulous?! I do feel fabulous. I'm mentally drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment