Thursday, February 11, 2010

How could I have forgotten!

My hair started falling out again. I'm putting my dreads back in ( hairstyle where you don't comb your hair). I actually loved my dreads. I cut them out about a year ago because I thought the heaviness was contributing to my headaches. They weren't and of course it was too late at that point. I figured I'd give it a go with new hairstyles. Well in december my hair started coming out and by January I was getting bald spots. Luckily my hair is thick so it isn't noticable yet so I'm hoping by putting the dreads in now I can stop the hair from falling out. I had dreads for 3 years and my hair didn't fall out in the entire 3 years. I'll keep you posted about that too.
I'm not going to go into the causes because we all know with Lupus it can be many things. I'm going to focus on a solution and later I'll worry about the rest.
Have an awesome day! Live Love Laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment