Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's been awhile!

I've been meaning to write for some time now. Life gets in the way sometimes.
I find myself in the fight mode again and it's exhausting and unnecessary. I recently signed on to something that I'm not sure if I believe in. I need to gather facts and make a decision. I don't want to fight for something that's never going to happen. Does this make any sense? Probably not. What I need to remember is I don't have to do or be any place that doesn't feel right. I've been listening to my body for awhile now and it works for me. I can't stop now. It's okay if I'm not a fit with this group. Some of our ideas are the same and the ones that aren't I can do my own thing. I guess it doesn't have to be all or nothing. Writing is always good for me. I seem to work it out on paper or shall I say on computer. If this has helped anyone else I'm happy and thank you for listening to me ramble. :)

On to other things. I've been feeling fabulous with the veges and grains! I do have to admit I have a weakness for fried chicken. I love the smell, the look, the taste, but not how it feels after it enters the system. Every other month I break down and have a taste. I'm in heaven for all of 3 minutes. Then I want to throw up and I have wicked heartburn.

I made these awesome gluten free almond butter chocolate chip cookies yesterday. I got the recipe from Clean Eating Magazine. It's not on the website or at least I couldn't find it http://www.cleaneatingmag.com/ but if you're interested it's in the latest issue. If you like chocolate your going to love theses.

I'm planning on fasting this weekend to cleanse the body. I tried it once.  I made it a 1/2 day. I can't remember if I felt better. I probable didn't.We'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment