Thursday, May 17, 2012

Every day is a challenge

I started writing yesterday for a reason. Now I'm sitting here in tears. It doesn't look like they're going to be able to schedule my surgery for another two weeks. That only leaves me with 3 weeks to recover before I leave. I may be able to squeeze a couple of days, but I don't know if it's enough time. I'm thinking of having the surgery in SC. I don't want to jump the gun, but I also want a plan B. I'm so agravated. I set me off was that the woman scheduling my surgery blamed it on not having my blood work results as of this morning. I told her my rheumatologist that I saw yesterday had them so why didn't she and her office ordered them. I just want to scream.

Just went for a walk....to Dunkin' Donuts!!! Sometimes all you need is a bit of sugar! It will all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment