Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nice Day

I really wasn't having a nice day. The day I had planned for me kept getting pushed aside to do things for the kids. I told one of the boys I would give him a ride to the Renaissance Fair to join his friends. Well. We went to the wrong place three times, because the website was confusing for me and I thought it was in one town and it ended up being on the other side of the state on a college campus that has two campuses. Of course I went to the wrong one. By the time we got there, his friends were gone. I had a fabulous time. I got a henna tattoo and a cool necklace. I sat on a grassy hill with my son, eating freshly made apple cider donuts and watching two men acting like medieval warriors. It was great. And my son enjoyed it too. I did something out of the ordinary. Definitely a do again.
Live. Love. Laugh. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment