Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 3 and 4

I really enjoyed visiting with family. Madison is beautiful. Two year olds can be such a delight. They are much better as grandchildren! I spent all of yesterday on the road. Not fun. Trying to keep my feeling sick from the family. I screwed up on my meds and didn't pick up on it until Monday. Taking 5mg of prednisone instead of 7mg. Last minute pick up of 1 mg pills that I tossed in my pocketbook. I prefill a pill box so I don't know how many days I went without noticing. It couldn't have been more than 3. Needless to say the 11 hr drive to Lake George from VA was an achy affair. We switched hotels when we got here. Just a long journey. Not sure if I have recouped but we're off to see the sights this morning. This was definitely too much for one trip. I'll be happy to sit at home for a few weeks!
Finally got a good cup of coffee! Good old New England!
Live.Love.Laugh.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment