Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh #!*T

I feel like a truck hit me and backed up and hit me again. We only spent a day in Lake George. Not because I wasn't feeling well, but because the kids were bored which I was happy of. On the ride home it really hit me. By the time we got home all I could do is lay down in the dark. This morning I ended up in my primary care's office. Both of my rheumatologist went of vacation at the same time! I ended up getting a shot for the headache. Never heard of that before. It helped me sleep and it lessened the headache a little. I so wiped out. I surprised I can even get on the computer. My advice to lupus travelers. STAY OUT OF THE SUN! There's no other way around it for me anyway. I'm going to go lay back down. I got some cool  pics though. I'll post them at a later date.
Live.Love.Laugh.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment