Monday, June 21, 2010

It's hot!

For those in Connecticut, I've just stated the obvious.  I can't take it. My foot hurts so I can't get in the pool. Tried it. Can't maneuver the ladder. Any exposure to the sun is draining. Going on vacation in a few days.  It's going to be fabulous. If I say it enough it will happen. My meat eating is at it's end. Did I mention I went back to meat? Two nights ago was the most painful night I've had in a while. Every joint hurt and there was this weird pain in my upper abdomen. Indigestion maybe?! I don't know, but i didn't like it. I don't know why I stop doing things that work for me. This is day two. I slept better last night. Still a bit achy. Had an x-ray done on the foot - found nothing. We knew that going in. The docs did mention possible surgery on a nerve in the foot. I guess I'll go see an orthopedic doc when I get back. Not thrilled. More money, more docs to tell you we don't know what is wrong. Oh and I have the typical protein in the urine - so repeat the test. I don't think I've had a lab where everything was perfect in over two years, but stilll they find nothing. Nothing can be good. I'm grateful. Let's be clear on that. I've learned to like nothing. Look how far I've gotten away from it's hot. lol
I miss coming up here. Hopefully it won't be too long next time

No comments:

Post a Comment