Monday, November 18, 2013

Upgrade to miserable

This has been going on too long! I have an appointment for the blood patch tomorrow. I'm done. I'm done. I'm done. I should have never went to the neurologist looking for the answers to my brain issues. This is like one of those old family secrets that you don't go looking for the answers. You just except it for what it is and don't dig for answers. Come on you all know what I'm talking about. The why is so and so they way they are, or what happened to the blank that mom had.  No one knows. Someone knows just don't go digging for the answers. LOL Hmm. Don't know if I should be laughing at that one. :0) Oh well. If I can laugh right now than let me. I'll look back at this later and say WTF was I thinking. Getting off the computer for now. My back is starting to hurt.
Have an awesome evening.

Live.Love.Laugh.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment