Friday, April 30, 2010

Having a Plan

Part of living with lupus is having a daily plan. I've gotten away from this. Writing down what it is I want to accomplish for the day. Today I have all these ideas of 'what I'm going to do today. I started by taking the kids to school, watering my garden, washing the dishes( my lovely dishwasher is leaking) and sweeping the kitchen floor. I'm pooped. I still want to plant more things in the yard, plant my mint in cups, go to home depot with the hubby and get fencing to complete the backyard, have him cut down a few things, and begin to open the pool, along with finish the laundry, mop the kitchen floor,  clean the bathroom, the list goes on. What am I, crazy!!! I know I can't get all of that done. I'm amazed I got done what I did so far. Oh and I still have to fit squats and my walk in there somewhere. I desperately need a list!!! I usually write down my list with four columns. Tasks, errands, calls, and groceries. Some of the things on the list get delegated to someone else and I pick about 3 of them for me to accomplish. The rest wait until tomorrow. It works, until I lose the list. :) I'm not so wiped out and I don't have all these ideas swirling around in my head. I'm sitting here drained. But this is my life. I accept that. I haven't eaten breakfast yet, or taken my medicine. Hmm, I'll dig up energy from somewhere to get out of this chair. While I'm here I'll write my list. It's going to be gorgeous in Connecticut!
Live. Love. Laugh. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment