Saturday, July 3, 2010

Don't over do it!

I kept trying to tell myself that yesterday. Whenever I'm down for a day or two I always want to make up for those days. It doesn't work that way. I know it doesn't work that way. I did a lot yesterday now that I look back on it. I'm sitting here and I couldn't understand why I'm so tired. That's why. No excruciating pain, just tired. There's still much I want to do today ( what else is new). I know I can't. Everything that will get accomplished is going to get accomplished pool side. In the shade of course! I may take a ride to comcast to change a cable box, but that's it. And it starts!  I'm going to relax. I have a book. I have sunscreen. Plenty of water. Now I just have to sit still. Meditation is what's missing. I haven't done it in a while. Must give it a go. Oh well, I'm starting to ramble.
Live.Love.Laugh.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment