Saturday, July 17, 2010

Good Morning!

I always look forward to the time I can decrease my prednisone. I only decrease by 1mg every other day at a time. Even though it's such a small dose I really feel the difference. Everything feels so tight. There's very little swelling. Not even enough to
I forgot to pick up my DHEA. DHEA is what gives me my energy. I forget that after a while. I ran out last friday I think and by yesterday I could barely get out of the recliner. I realized how fake my energy is. I don't think that's the right word. I guess I should say how chemically induced my energy is. I haven't been eating all that healthy lately so I don't have all those glorious vegetables helping out with my energy level. It takes effort just to lift my arms. But I am grateful that I know what to do to fix the problem. I picked up my DHEA yesterday and I hope it will only take a couple of days to kick in. Normally I feel the difference after a day. I think it's going to take longer this time.
It's hard to be upbeat when you have no energy. Today I just want to be left alone. I don't feel like that too often anymore. I think I'm entitled though. I'm beginning to PMS also, so that doesn't help. Today is definitely a day to stay out of my way. I think I'll screen calls to just the kids and hubby. Nothing personal everyone, just need a break. I have to rejuvenate.
I can remember trying to do a day a silence to get centered. I think I'll try it again. Not today. That's something you have to plan or at least notify the household of ahead of time.
Live.Love.Laugh.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment