Saturday, July 17, 2010

In Memory of ...

This evening I lost a friend. She was such a beautiful person. Kind, loving, very straight forward and no nonsense. lol We would spend hours talking. ( literally) I'm going to miss our talks at the kitchen counter over a cup of tea. She was way too young to die. Too much to live for. Too many people to love and still needed her. I am grateful for our friendship. She pulled me through one of my dark moments. Reminded me of who I am. Thank you. In our friendship there were were no regrets and never anything left unsaid. I wish I could have seen her one last time, but we always said goodbye and hugged. We knew how much the other valued our special friendship. We weren't best friends - we both had our own. We had a special friendship. A mutual respect and admiration for each others strengths. A friendship I am glad I had the opportunity to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment