Thursday, July 29, 2010

In the Berkshires!

On my little getaway with the hubby! At first glance I looked at the little town and said there is nothing here. (Pittsfield, MA). Once we got settled in, it's rather nice. We found this cute little pub, called the Lantern. They had the most delicious bacon cheeseburger I've had in a long time. I haven't eaten one in a while, but you know what I mean. Of course I devoured it! Then we went across the street to the coffee shop (I don't remember the name), and sat outside while Darrell had desert and I had a coffee. It was so nice. I would love to live in a small town like this with the perfect weather (for Me) year around. Alas, this is not the place. Too cold in the winter.
We're off to a resort today to explore. I'll post pics when I get home!
Live.Love.Laugh.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment