Thursday, July 8, 2010

Feeling Good!

Feeling good s such a wonderful thing. Trying not to do too much. I did all the running around I can do for today. Now it's time to relax. Head starting to hurt a little more, but not unbearable. I feel good.
I'm starting a new adventure to help those with lupus. I had (and still do sometimes) such a hard time with my lupus. You know the days where you just can't get out of bed to fix something to eat, the times you have to decide between paying a bill or your mortgage and buying meds. You don't have enough for gas or a way to get to a doc appointment. There's no agencies out there to help people with Lupus. Especially if you fall in an income bracket that is above the poverty level. What do we do? I'm working on it. With the help of family and friends we're creating accessories made of natural fibers to help raise money to help those in need. My husband is working on starting a legitimate business, so we don't run into complications. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment