Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hello

Still a little melancholy. I didn't cry when I woke up this morning.
Have this weird pain in my ear and along left side of my jaw. I'll take something for inflammation if it doesn't go away by tonight. Could be TMJ syndrome caused by inflammation. Probably due to my decrease in prednisone. Just my diagnosis - with the help of the internet. If the anti-inflammatory doesn't work I'll call a doc.
I'm shedding pounds! Yay!!!! It's too hot to eat! I never thought I would say that. And I'm not starving. I ate mac and cheese out of a box last night. Yuck. I use to love that stuff. Rather disappointing. I've been eating mostly things from my garden. It's nice to be able to walk out into your yard and get your meals. Very convenient. My squash went to down so we planted celery, collards, cabbage, and broccoli in it's place. I was amazed at all the room squash takes up.
I'm setting up my lupus awareness table today at an outdoor concert in Hamden. You can contact me for more info. I'll post pics tomorrow (  or next week lol).
I'm running out of things to say.
Live.Love.Laugh.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment