Friday, October 23, 2009

Dishrag

I feel like a washed out dishrag. I am worn out. Last night the pain was so intense I thought I was going to throw up. I was in the car driving( when will I learn to say no) the scenes going by were irritating and then the sun went down before I got home. The lights from everything, on coming cars, brake lights of cars in front, street lights, traffic lights ( I think I named them all), were making me so sick. I had to roll down the windows and cover my eyes every time I was able to stop the car. I knew I couldn't throw up, because if I did I would have to go to the ER. When I got home I ate ( I can eat threw anything, it's amazing!), and layed down in my room in the dark and yes in that order and I ate in the dark. After laying down for a few hours I was able to tolerate the light a lot better. The headaches were still there. There always there. This morning I'm hoping for a better day. The plan is to take my neurotin consistantly, I'm up to 3 times a day, it'll make me loopy, and crochet my crooked scarf. I'll take a picture of it later so you can see it. My husband said I should turn it into ear muffs, the kind you wrap around your head:).

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you have a better day. I know on good days for me, I try & enjoy them without over doing, which is really hard. I've had to stop driving lately myself, still don't know why, it comes & goes. My concentration is lacking, memory problems, all cognitive problems.

    I also have made many crroked scarves too. lol

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes when my concentration is so off I can't drive I think it's my body telling me to slow down. I'm too racey. Too many things going on at one time. Enjoy the break, I know it's hard. I go through a lot of emotional stuff when I can't drive, but then I remember to enjoy the break. Sometimes it even works. lol
    Have an awesome weekend too!

    ReplyDelete