Monday, October 19, 2009

It's Cold!

My fingers are starting to do the turning blue thing. Raynaud's. My son asked me if it was painful. It was hard for me to answer. It is painful. But I have so much pain and it's all different, it was hard to describe. I never knew there was so many different kinds of physical pain. For now I'm sitting in front of my cozy pellet stove enjoying the flames. I started a new scarf. It's funny. It's that fuzzy kind of yarn. Well if I don't count the stiches I'm in trouble because I can't see the row before. I have an hour glass scarf. This is not going to be my new business:). I can't concentrate on doing it and counting. I get lost and then it looks like it does. I should probably bring it to my next doctor appt so when she asks how's my concentration I can show her. She'll only tell me she has that problem too. Maybe she should get checked out. Bundle up and Have an awesome day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment