Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You Can't Be a Quiter


How many times have I heard that. That one statement puts so much pressure on me. I can't believe I've repeated it to my children. Note to self, correct it. I probably won't remember so Des if your reading remind me:). Knowing my limits and recognizing when I going above and beyond what I'm capable of. When it's no longer healthy and I am in pain because of my actions. It's time to call it quits. Nothing should jepardize ( i know that's wrong) my health. My mission has been to lead a much simpler life that is conducive to good health ( I am butchering a ton of words today!). It feels good to write it. Take a deep breath. I don't think I've been breathing lately. Breathing correctly. It's all about feeling good. Life is too short to have to....I just lost what i was going to say. Oh well we all can fill in the blank. I need positive energy. There isn't a medicine out there to make me feel good or better. Nothing to get rid of the headaches. I am not going to add stress and make myself feel worse. Not worth it. I have enough everyday stress I can't get rid of. Kids, husband, dog:), me! The rest of my life is in my control. If it doesn't feel good, don't do it. I'm giving up too much valuable time and energy that could be spent enjoying my children, husband, dog, me! Not in that order either. I come first! I'm still taking deep cleansing breaths and you know what, it feels good!!! Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading! :) And you telling me not to be a quitter has made me push myself further, when I didnt think I could go anymore. So dont worry about it

    ReplyDelete